Industry

Upcoming 2/22: Raytheon – Uncovering the Industry with Mark Ambrose

Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cyber-security solutions. This event will serve to bridge the gap between industry science/engineering and academic research. The presenter will be Mark Ambrose, Raytheon’s Director of Business Development and Strategy, and he will discuss some of the challenges, scientific projects, and economic goals of the company and how it relates to research being pursued at UCSD and academic universities.

There will be coffee and pastries!

When: Friday February 22nd 12pm
Where: ASML conference room in SME

Facebook event link 

3 thoughts on “Upcoming 2/22: Raytheon – Uncovering the Industry with Mark Ambrose

1. I have read your writings and I have read articles on this topic in several articles from other sources. I got a lot of information from your writing, is there any other suggestions you can convey regarding the theme of your writing? so that I can get more and more complete information.

I certainly thank you for writing this article well, hopefully it will become a reference in journals or other scientific writings and can help many people. thanks.